Thursday, May 23, 2013

Project Life: February 2013

I am playing catch up with blogging. As of right now, I am up to date on Project Life. My pace is different than most scrapper that participate. Studio Calico sends me the kit at the beginning of the month. However, I do not scrap the month until the next month. After the month is over, I gathered all my last month's photos and print the ones that I want to use in my Project Life album and my standard twelve by twelve pages. Sam's Club is my go to for printing at thirteen cents a photo, which is a darn good rate.

Credit: Studio Calico

Blogs that I read of scrappers like to scrap everyday life; sometimes, I do too. But, usually I only document more concrete memories. Studio Calico's February Project Life Kit was called Front Row. Every now and then, I will sneak an everyday photo in: one can see a picture of my desk and a nice sunset from my balcony in these spreads.







No comments:

Post a Comment