Sunday, May 19, 2013

NSD 2013: Scrap with Spray Inks and Mists

A layout I made for NSD was based on Shimelle Laine's: Scrap with Mists challenge. I have made quite an investment into color mists. I have a substainial collection of Studio Calico's Mister Huey's and Heidi Swapp's Color Shine.


These are the materials I thought I would use, and I think I used most if not all. The only materials I did not use all of were the Color Shine. I barely get the chance to use them.

 

 I picked seven colors of the twelve that are currently available. I selected a rainbow assortment of mists. The page is about the iPhone and I think it is a very colorful topic. It swayed me to pick a white background with embossed polka dots. I made a rainbow of droplets with the nozzle part of the bottle.  

This was quite a memorable moment. Martin had upgrade to the new iPhone and gave me his old one. My introduction to a smart phone started here. I have had smart phones that just were not really all that smart. This also allowed me to instagram more regularly - a very good thing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment