Tuesday, May 7, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day 2013

This past Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day. Yes, there is such a holiday. Who created it? Probably on of the many major craft companies that wanted to make more money and do some marketing for themselves created it. Regardless, it was an extremely fun weekend for me. I created twelve pages. Yep, TWELVE! For me, that is a lot because it usually takes me hours to get one out. I would be lucky if I produce one day. With all the companies participating and create challenges, it was a lot easier to motivate myself.

Sneak peek above! I will share them individual later on. As preparation I took pictures of the products I decided to use before starting the layout and will be able to show what I use for the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment