Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family in C.A.

Happy Saturday folks! So much is going down in the next few months. My new assignment has come in and I will be returning to my home state. Therefore, I will be thoroughly trying to enjoy my last two months here. Which pretty much means lots more scrapbooking. At home, I have less room and less stuff to cloud my creativity. This was a layout I made over 3 months ago. I actually think it was the first one I made after my move to Virginia. 

I consider myself luck to have family in some pretty cool places. When Martin and I went to San Francisco, we were able to meet up with my Uncle John & family. My favorite part about the this is how the navy and pink works really well together. I even got myself to use the Dear Lizzy badge from her Lucky Charm collection. 


No comments:

Post a Comment