Monday, May 27, 2013

Coming Full Circle

Happy Memorial Day! I guess it would be the most appropriate to display a page about Washington D.C. to commemorate the men and women who died serving our country. 

Two years ago, Martin and I took a short weekend trip to D.C. We did a quick tour for a couple days and checked out a few sites. I can recall the same weekend to be the weekend the government was close to being shut down. Many of the Smithsonians were planning to be closed, which would have totally ruined out trip. Fortunately for us, the government did not shut down. 


Two years later, we are back again for a reason I could not even imagine. Our interests are much different than going to see city center. We enjoy smaller local towns that has a spark and life of its own. But these are very good memories and worth visiting again.

For this page, I did my own poking and stitching for the sun. I also love the Lullaby font of the sparkly blue AC Thickers. A few of Amy Tangerine's Yes Please Noteworthy stickers and My Mind's Eye Collectible label stickers were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment