Sunday, February 3, 2013

Reaching the Quarter of a Century Milestone

Tomorrow, I am turning 25. Not anticipating that I would have to move, I imagined a super big get together.  Yesterday was everything I imagined and more, with a wonderful family, boyfriend and friends, I was not alone. It was the proper way to start off my birthday weekend.


It is also time to reflect what I have done last year. I am scare to see what I probably did not accomplish.
  1. Submit 3 design challenges for Scrapbook Etc - Nope
  2. Submit 3 design challenges for Creating Keepsakes - Nope
  3. Get up to my 300th blog entry - Nope again.
  4. Find a full time J-O-B - YES, Thank goodness.
  5. Repaint my room - Nope
  6. Go to another place I haven't been yet (Greece, Spain or Japan) - YES, Switzerland.
  7. Do 20 hours of volunteer service - YES, I think.
  8. Try 3 new activities (skiing, something and something else) 
  9. Finish current blue journal - Nope
  10. Create scrapbook pages for all printed pictures from undergrad (this is going to be a long project)
  11. Stop buying new scrap-booking materials....? - Nope
  12. Use up as much as scrap-booking materials as possible (reduce to three cubicles on book shelf) - Nope, I keep buying more
  13. Clean my room again (I think a yearly goal to cleanse my room is a fantastic idea) - Nope, it is definitely messier now that I left.
  14. Test 2 new cupcake recipes - Nope
  15. Complete Rosetta Stone German Levels 1 & 2 - Nope
  16. Read 3 books - Yes, but it was for work. Not quite the same as for pleasure.
  17. Read the news once a week - Not really.
  18. Save for 1 set Project Life sleeves - YES, I have lots now.
  19. Save for monthly subscription of Studio Calico - YES, I am a Studio Calico Project Life Subscriber!
  20. Save for Clip-it-up rack with extended top tier - Half Yes, Martin got me the bottom portion.
  21. Take a class in Photoshop - Nope. 
  22. Lose 10 pounds - Nope, might have gain actually.
  23. Watch a Broadway - Memphis, Thanks to Martin's Parents
  24. Apply for one design team - Yes, I forgot which one though.
  25. Set up my own website. - Not really. 
As you can tell, I have failed this past year. Good thing is that I accomplish what was extremely crucial- FINDING A JOB. Having this job has given me great freedom. Hopefully, this will be a start of a better and more productive year.

No comments:

Post a Comment