Monday, September 3, 2012

Ahoy There

Oh dear. My last post was in May and it is already September. It has been way too long since my last post. There have been many changes going on recently, that my blog has taken a back seat. I have been making things, but I forget to take pictures of them. I am fortunate enough to have the recipients of my projects to send me photos.

This cute darling girl named Arya was the focus of this shadow box. I had received dimensional flowers and I was saving to use on a shadow box. Added buttons to the center with a matching yellow badge on the photo completes the first frame. Girls are so much easier than boys to make projects for: flowers, butterflies and bright colors. In the last frame, the fold up flowers purchased from Sassafras' closing sale adds dimension really easily. I am just glad the recipients liked it.









No comments:

Post a Comment