Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project Life - Project Me

I am so excited to share the first page of my Project Life. Becky Higgin's Project Life has the taken paper crafting industry by storm. It is the 'it' thing to be doing as a scrapbooker. Many has stated how it has made their memory keeping easier because of its versatility. I would say the same, but for some reason or another, I take a very long time to complete a layout. So this project has not made my life all too different, but it does assist me in keeping everything in chronological order. I am considering going backwards after I catch up on my current year. Instead of calling it Project Life, I am calling it Project Me. After doing a few pages, I am concerned I will no longer create large layouts. The ease of slipping in the photos and a few journal cards surely lightens the load. But I am going to try to continue making larger layouts. 


This is my very first page of 2012. I didn't really do much days one through five other than wait for Martin to come to the States. But on Day Six, we flew to California. It is well documented on my blog. So the album starts off with my Twenty Twelve Resolutions and the start of my winter vacation. On this first page, I have so many favorite parts. I loved how I was able to find a clear of the USA, so I could punch out a plane to fly across the country in the background. I loved how I was able to add a quote on top of the picture of the view from my window on the plane. I loved how I found these calender cards from Paper Source when Martin and I were down in Princeton; I bought a full set to mark the start of a new month. I loved how my memorabilia can be incorporated into the layout. Is that enough love for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,

    I don't have an email address for you so I hope that you don't mind me contacting you via your blog.

    I noticed your post on the Imaginisce blog regarding your win. The email addy that you may have tried has been having some difficulty so if you could send another email to info@imaginisce.com with your mailing info someone will be able to help you.

    Sorry about that. (remember to put the contest name in the Subject heading)

    Thanks so much,

    Cari
    Imaginisce DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete