Sunday, April 8, 2012

Gallery is Up

I have been meaning to show my layouts in a gallery setting and I finally got around to it this week. You can select on the 'Gallery' tab in my menu bar and it will take you to another page where you will find most of my work. I have place them in reverse chronological order of when I made them. The few albums made in 2006 were the beginning stages of my obsession for this hobby. Many of the layouts are simple and plain. But I think it shows how far I have come with my layouts. I am proud of all of these albums I have made. Most are were for friends, but a few will be of my own projects. I am embarrassed to admit it, but when you go through them, you will find MANY spelling and grammatical errors. It is too late to fix or change them now. As I uploaded some of them, I realized some layouts didn't have titles. I tried to add some as I went, but I think I had finished some of these really quickly. But I am sincerely excited to have found Issuu to help me display my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment