Saturday, March 10, 2012

Revamping My Space

I know I have disappeared for a while. If you haven't noticed already, my blog has gone under an intense make over. My banner was created by one of my closest friends a while ago, but I didn't have much time to do changes to my blog until now. I am not sure how long this is going to stay, but I think it gives a fresh look. I have also added a tool bar on top with links to my facebook, pinterest and yes, my little boutique. In this is a page of items I have created with my supplies. It includes cards, and shadow boxes I have made recently. I also would make scrapbook albums, but not many have inquired about those. I do not have a large any customer base, so I felt that I would start small. Lately, my cousin has been asking  me to make a few things for her. That has been going very well. It has kept me sane and has me thinking creatively while I am applying for jobs.

If I was still in school, it would be spring break this week. Nothing has been planned, but I guess that would be best in this scenario. Martin is visiting for a few days, so the house is pretty full once again with my brother home too. Stick around, maybe? I will post some new stuff I have been working on lately soon. I hope you'll stick around.


No comments:

Post a Comment