Thursday, March 1, 2012

Praying

Happy March! I cannot believe that it is March already. Lately, I have been listening to Justin Beiber's Pray. Yes, I would admit I enjoy his music; but, I am not in love with the person. For some reason, this song expresses what I have been feeling lately. At the same time, I have also been praying. I am not religious, and I do not believe in God; but it does create some comfort to ask someone else to help. I am sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
"But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes and I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray"



When I saw this picture, I totally cracked up. I think Jake was practicing his mimicking skills. But it also looked like he was challenging his father. The title is what I imagine what he would say if he could talk - " Oh yeah!? My mouth is bigger."  I really like the simple, clean layout I have here. For some reason, I have been using white as the background sheet more often. I ran out of Hs, so I have to cut Bs into Hs. Can you tell, if I didn't tell you? Hopefully not. I tend to do it a lot when I start running out of letters. I try to use up all the alphas. I haven't thrown any unused alphas out. Eventually, I will have a use for them. Or I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment