Saturday, February 25, 2012

Strip Papers

Last Thursday's Challenge at Bella Blvd was Day 4: Use Border Strip Papers. It took me a while to get going on this because I wasn't sure about the color combination I wanted to use. I have no idea why one side of the scan is brighter than the other side. I will just say it was intentional. (Insert Big Cheesy Grin Here)


In case you didn't know, Gung Gung and Paw Paw is the phonic spelling of maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother respectively. I do not know if there is a proper way to spell it, that is how my cousin wanted it. I think this was the first day or so after he was born. His grandparents were visiting at the hospital.  I even see a little red envelope given to him by his grandma. He is one lucky Baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment