Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meeting Up with Roxi

This past Saturday was an extremely relaxing day. I spent the afternoon with my Godsister, Sharon, and then I had dinner with my former undergraduate roommate, Roxi. We meet up every half or year or so after I finished undergrad. It is nice to catch up. Roxi is going to be graduating with her PharmD this May. This is something I know she deserves very much. I still remember her studying all the time; and when I say 'all the time', I really mean "all the time". 


I am trying to complete layouts and pages of my undergraduate years. There are lots of pictures that I have already printed. I found a sweet one of Roxi and me. It was her 22nd birthday and we celebrated at U-Yee. This layout was meant to be simple. It may be obvious, but I used an upside 6 and two periods to make the and sign. I also used the typewriter for the journaling in this layout. I had to do it a few times because I am still getting use to the kinks in the typewriter.

Materials:
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Everyday Tango
Epoxy Stickers- Anna Griffin

1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet, clean and simple layout, Mandy! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete