Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Dreams

Lately, I have been struggling; struggling to find the job of my dreams. I found a quote on Pinterest. "If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough." My dreams are really big, but are my dreams too big that they are not achievable? I have also heard "Beggars can't be choosers". I am fairly disappointed in companies when they are requiring you to put your best foot forward, but they do not care enough to notify you appropriately when they don't want you. How rude!? This is just me ranting, but I am sure lots of people feel the same way.

Anyways, below is a layout I did for Rutgers Day back in 2010. Although it seemed like yesterday that I was in undergraduate school, this was two years ago. I can remember Rutgers Days were very busy days. It was my last Rutgers Day. One of my favorite parts was my design being chosen for the volunteer t-shirts. We are all wearing navy polos in the pictures because the committee wore different shirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment