Monday, January 30, 2012

Snuggling Benefits

I love snuggling. There are books out there say snuggling is good for the you, but don't quote me on that though. Jake definitely has got the right idea in the layout below. Lots of kids want to grow up quickly so that they can do whatever they want. Which you find out quickly when you grow up that it isn't true.  It is when you are a baby, that you can do whatever you want. You eat, sleep, poop as you please. And everyone likes you regardless of what you decide to do. 


Jake looks so cozy in his car seat, wrapped in his blankie. I recently purchased a new tool. It is the We R Memory Keepers' Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper. It was meant for the Project Life I wanted to start. Unfortunately, I haven't started it because I can't really afford to buy the kit and sleeves. I really enjoyed the rounded corners. To some, it may not make a big difference; but I enjoy the curved corners. I think it has a softer look to it. And I love the chip board J for Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment