Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Free Day in San Francisco

Monday was our free day in San Francisco. There were no plans to do anything specific. I had wanted to go see the Japanese Tea Garden in the Golden Gate Park. Martin, on the other hand, wanted to go to Palo Alto. In the end, we did both. First stop of our day was to the garden because it closes earlier.



Later, we took the Caltrain south to Palo Alto. If Martin did not tell me, I would not have known that Stanford is located there. My first thought was, I know someone who attends Stanford. Luckily, I was able to reach an old high school friend, Aaron, and he had time to walk around the campus with Martin and me. The three of us ended the evening going to downtown Palo Alto for some dinner.

Aaron and I in front of one of the Business School buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment