Monday, January 2, 2012

Branching Out

About two months ago, I sent out an email to my family and friends to send me pictures to scrap. Because I was rather bored with just scrapping about my life. Although, my life is fun and dandy, I really want to broaden the types of pictures I scrapped. So my awesome and responsive friend, Cynthia, sent me her pictures of her cute little cousins. They were all just too adorable that each of the layouts will get its own entry.  

First up is Madison Studley:


Isn't she a doll? I had fun using the stereotypical pink theme. I am a little sad that her name is hidden within the pattern background paper. Otherwise, I love the sweetheart square  with the twine wrapped around the picture and paper. And the epoxy embellishment was a fun addition.  I hope her family likes what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment