Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Michael

As this entry is published, hopefully I am boarding a plane with Martin heading to the West coast. I am off on my winter vacation! I am super excited because we are going somewhere I haven't been before, I won't say just where yet. Martin is probably more excited about California than I am because I have already been. More about that later, we can be tracked through my blog in the up-coming days. 


Above is the layout for baby Michael Rivera. He always looks so comfortable in his mommy and daddy's arms.  In this arrangement, I used Sassafras paper whimsies. These cards were whimsical in a child's theme. I cropped the pictures to mimic the shape of the number cards. I wanted to add dimension to the layout; the buttons on card no. 2 and no. 7 were a simple touch.

This is the end of the series from Cynthia's pictures. I have received a few more and are working on those diligently. Hopefully, I will have some more layouts to show after I get back from vacation. If not, I definitely will have a lot more pictures to scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment