Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Themed Card

Life is full of challenges. How we overcome them shows what kind of person we are. Today, I receive a rejection letter about a job application. There is nothing I can do about it, but to move on and try again. I will be honest and say that I was discouraged. However, I do believe there will be a company that realizes my potential and worth.

To distract myself for the evening, I took on BoBunny's Card Challenge Tuesday that was on its blog today. Usually, I do not have time and I do not have a reason to make a card. However, I will be going to my cousin's baby banquet in a few weeks. I have a present for my cousin; all I need now is a card. With the sketch layout, it helped me design my card.
My favorite part is still how I am able to attach everything together. Let me show you my technique of hiding things. A clear is very difficult to attach without leave ugly streaks of glue behind it. I decided to attach it with double sided tape. I covered the tape with the flower embellishment. You can't see the attachment anymore! 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your idea. I really liked your photo. Carina

    ReplyDelete