Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Festivities

It is that time of year again where people dress up to be someone else. I haven't decided what I wanted to be for Halloween this year. I will not be repeating what I was last year (which was a "Deal or No Deal" girl with Diana). 

Martin bought me a pumpkin this weekend and we made my first ever Jack-o-lantern. It was super fun because it was something I haven't done before. I think that we were quite talented to create such an awesome lantern. We named him Pete Sr. III. Happy Halloween Everyone! If you want to see the morning version of him you can go to Martin's blog. I just think he is so much cooler lit. 



The layout below was created from goodies I had gotten from Crop chocolate hot chocolate. I would never consider purchasing holiday themed products. I feel that they are short lived and become useless when the holiday is over. It is also difficult to use themed products if you do not take pictures are related to the holiday. Orange and black are the typical colors that remind me of Halloween. But I am glad that I was able to add other colors to brighten up the entire layout. 

I wish I had more time to enjoy my hobby, but finding a job is at the top of the priority list. I am determined that a company will be able to see that value that I can bring to their company. Whoever decides to hire will definitely have me for a bargain. If they do not see that, it will be their loss. 


Materials:
Making Memories Flocking & Foiling Halloween
Everyday Tango Patterned Pack
Making Memories Stack Brights

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a sweet comment! I hope you find the job of your dreams soon and that you then can afford even more paper goodies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete