Monday, March 21, 2011

Feeling the Wind in My Hair

March 16, 2011

On our last full day in Miami, Martin and I decided to take advantage of the sun. I really wanted to finish my tan. We organized a beach morning/afternoon with Hernan on South Beach. We did not anticipate Hernan meeting us exactly at 11am, so Martin and I took our time.
Gorgeous Blue Ocean

Sand Castle #2

Fun in the Sun
Another six hours of sunbathing, we were ready to go explore the outskirts of Miami. Hernan had rented a car for the week and we hopped in. Coral Gables and Little Havana took up the reminder of our day. It was fun riding with the roof down and the wind blowing my hair. we arrived at the Venetian Pool. Just our luck. Then we went to the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. Of course that was closed too. So after viewing all the pretty houses in the area, we headed to Little Havana for some dinner. I am not so sure if what I had was Cuban food, but I will say that I ate it in Little Havana.

Cruising through the Streets of Miami
Speeding down the Highway

Venetian Pool 

Dinner in Little Havana
Now that we are back from vacation, it has been non-stop work. Today classes start again and Martin and I have a presentation in Supply Chain Management Strategies. This is exactly what I was looking forward to more work...

2 comments:

  1. ahh so envious of your tan! i am still paper-white. also, that's a hot blue bikini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, this looks like such a fun trip!! Thanks for your well wishes on my match :)

    ReplyDelete