Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wicked Time

Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater. ~Roman Polanski

A few years ago, Dandan surprised me for my birthday and took me to go see Wicked. Ever since, it has been my favorite Broadway show. I rave about it to everyone who hasn't seen it yet. When I was planning this layout, I imagined a gigantic witch hat and the picture at the opening. This is what came out. I also like to incorporate the Playbill into the layout as well, similar to my blog entry The Lion King. It is a little plain, but I would love suggestions on how to make it more lively. 


I haven't had time lately to do anything new. Even though I came back from Europe early for a Career Fair that ended up being cancelled, I had not taken any scrapbooking supplies out. I received new toys over the break from Cropchocolate. Hopefully, I will get to use them soon on more recent projects. I cannot wait to scrapbook my winter break trip. My Paris trip took up four scrapbooks. This time, I might try to reduce the amount of pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment