Friday, February 18, 2011

Our First Date


This was page two of my Valentine's day present for Martin. In this layout, I used lots of the Making Memories Blossoms and Buttons. I like to do many of my layouts in a symmetrical format. Having things balances and even on both sides varies per scrapper. On some days I like my layouts like the one above. Other days, everything could be to one side and "feel" perfect too. There was much manipulation for this layout. The "our first"  had to be hand cut from the sticker batch. It was originally "my first". I always have a hard time attaching the clears from Making Memories. In the past, I have used brads, staples or ribbon. This time I used picture corners to keep the Making Memories Doodle Clears over our picture. Stay in tune for more Valentine present layouts. In March, Crop Chocolate Design Challenge is Travel. I am so glad that I have an immediate reason for scrapping my Europe trip this past winter.

Materials:
Making Memories Blossoms and Buttons 5th Avenue
Sticko Phrase Cafe
Making Memories Clears Doodle
Making Memories Mat Stack
Making Memories Flower shop tin collection

2 comments:

  1. aww :)
    i like the color palette here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really talented putting these pictorials together. They make memorializing an event so much more meaningful, especially in this age of "digitial everything"!

    ReplyDelete