Saturday, February 5, 2011

Days to Come

Martin and I had a really good dinner at Fishtail. Then it was a blast with the rest of my friends at LEI last night. I would say it was a great start on the twenty fourth year of my life. I was so glad that everyone was able to come out and celebrate with me. 











Now I want to make a list of 24 things I want to do in the next year. A year from now, I want see how much I have accomplished. 
  1. Graduate Rutgers with an MBA with a marketing and supply chain management as concentrations
  2. Move out and learn to live on my own
  3. Find a paid marketing internship 
  4. Have a job in marketing
  5. Go to a place I have not been yet ( Italy or Japan)
  6. Finish reading "Tipping Point"
  7. Fill two more journals.(currently on the one from Kate Paperie)
  8. Have published 300 blog entries
  9. Gone Skiing (not become good at it but to physically "go")
  10. Learned how to curl my hair
  11. Clean/Empty my room at home
  12. Lose 15 pounds :)
  13. Learn another language (possibly...)
  14. Own an Epson Picture and afford to pay for the operations and maintenance
  15. Enjoy my last two semesters of being a student
  16. Save $$$
  17. Stop spending so much
  18. Spend more time with my parents and maybe learn to be more calm speaking to them
  19. Learn more about my brother
  20. Have a more regular sleeping cycle
  21. Do more volunteer work
  22. Be more organized
  23. Be more daring with my baking
  24. Learn to cook edible food

1 comment:

  1. i love your goals for the year! you can do it - i hope 2011 is a fantastic year for you, Mandy. and i love hte photos! are they going on fb too?

    ReplyDelete