Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year to...

My New Year is alittle earlier than the norm at home. We are ahead six hours in Germany. So I will most likely be asleep as this post goes up. It is time for the resolution list. With it being 2011, I came up with a short list of 11 things that I would like to improve about myself. They are general, but definitely things I would like to tackle this year.

11. Exercise a little more everyday
10. Care a little more everyday
9. Smile a little more everyday
8. Love a little more everyday
7. Learn a little more everyday
6. Laugh a little more everyday
5. Be a better student
4. Be a better friend 
3. Be a better daughter
2. Be a better girlfriend
1. Be a better person

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
May this year be better than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment