Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In A Year...

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. ~Albert Einstein

I am starting my second semester of graduate school. Time flies so quickly; I wish I can ask it to slow down a bit. In a year, I hope that I have already found a job ready for me to start after I graduate in December. I cannot believe that this picture and layout was for two years ago. At that time in my life, all I knew was that I was going to graduate with a bachelors degree. I was already looking for a full time job and applying to Rutgers Newark vigorously. 

Ariel and Maria graduated in 2009, where as Karan, Sindhu and I graduated in 2010. I think I really needed the extra time in school to ride out the bad economy. A lot can happen in a year from now; hopefully more good than bad. I would like to save this post and come back a year from now to see what I was thinking: I am worried that I will not find a job and will be sitting at home an unlimited amount of time waiting for something to turn up. But that is all the worrying I will allow myself to go through. There is so much to enjoy about life right now, and I do not want to be constantly thinking about what will come. Like the quote above, I should 'never think of the future- it comes soon enough'.

I like this layout only for the tassel. I made it myself. The black lines are shaped to form a graduation cap. The Red and Black is to represent Rutgers of course! I journaled on the edges, but I think my hand writing is hideous. 

1 comment: