Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Semester One Done

I've developed a new philosophy... I only dread one day at a time. ~Charlie Brown (Charles Schulz)

99 emails in my inbox and 75 emails in my school inbox. Clearly studying for my finals took priority. Now that the semester is over, I have time to breathe. For some odd reason, writing this blog feels stressful. This is because as I write, a list of things to do this break is getting longer and longer. Applications for internship, write blog entries, cut/ highlight my hair, gather information on other business schools, sell my books, organize my hard drive, hang out with friends I haven't seen in months/ years, and pack for my trip to England and Germany! I think this will be the entry for today and I leave with this picture of a stress-free, happy group.

1 comment:

  1. at least you're free for now!

    enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete