Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Hannukah!

Happy Hannukah!
I do not really celebrate Hannukah, but a lot of important people in my life do. So I would like to wish them a Happy Holiday. Other than that, I have not had time to making any layouts. This does make me very sad, but I have not stopped making memories. The memory I am posting is about a week and half late. But it is better late than never. Last Monday was a super cool guy's birthday. Without any planning, Diana and I were able to pull together an awesome get together to celebrate Mike's Birthday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIKE (AKA GOD)!


God blowing out his candles 

How many MBA guys does it take to wash dishes? Three!
Message to the Birthday Boy:
I am so glad I met you. Thank you for being such an awesome person to be friends with. I still remember the day I moved in and I saw that you were moving in too. Who knew we would be as good of friends as we are now. So this post is for you, Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had and will always have a good time with Diana and me. Of course we cannot forget about our beloved Brian!
PS. One more thing, can you please stop watering the crops? I don't really like it when it rains. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment