Friday, November 5, 2010

The Start of a Gluttonous Weekend

Before dinner tonight, Dad and I went to the Malls that were connected to the Sheraton across the street. I might have found a coat I wanted to buy at a store that I have never seen before called 343. Around 6:30 pm we met up with Jen for dinner. On our way to the restaurant, I was busy trying to take pictures. I stopped in the middle of the street trying to get some shots in; we passed a band playing on the street. I had to take a picture.


As we continued walking...you would have never guessed what I spotted. I have already asked Dad if we can go tomorrow. I am starting to think the Anthropologie stores are attracted to me. I see them everywhere I go.

 Dinner Time
Award Winning New England Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl


Pan Seared Sea Bass with Lobster Ravioli

The Coolest Thing in the Room: a Big Ship

I love hot chocolate. When I saw "Speacialty Hot Cocoa Drinks" I got super excited. Only to my dismay, the special-ness to the drinks was the alcohol that was in it. Super disappointing.

My Go-to Dessert: The Classic Creme Brulee


I haven't seen Jen in probably four years. I am so glad she is doing well and that she was able to come have dinner with us tonight. 




Above are the quick shots we took outside the restuarant. Below is a shot I took on the walk back from dropping Jen off at the T station. I thought it was a pretty site.


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, a very pretty site! So good to see you after so many years!

    ReplyDelete