Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rockin' Roxi

"Sometimes you joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
-Thich Nhat Hanh


Not only is it Halloween, it is also two important people's birthdays. My Mom and my undergrad roommate, Roxi, has their birthdays on Halloween.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXI!

So my layout of course has Roxi in it. The picture is from one of the few outings we had my last semester at Rutgers New Brunswick. Roxi and I decided that we needed to have a girls' night out with our former suitemates Christine and Kajal.

Message to the Birthday Girl:
We are getting a little too old to be sharing rooms with another person, but I would gladly share my room with you anyday. All I really want to say is, that I am glad that I know you. And I hope you enjoy your birthday and everything the next year has in stored for you.

Materials:
Embellishments -Basic Grey Chip Stickers
Paper- BoBunny, Me & My Big Ideas, Making Memories May Stack
Quote- Making Memory Clears

No comments:

Post a Comment