Sunday, October 10, 2010

Restaurant Week Part 3

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Enstein

I really made up the fact that I was not able to do Restaurant Week in the past. My third and last Restaurant Week visit for this summer was with my blog famous God-father. We went to Fig & Olive. I remember that we also went to a Magnolia's Bakery that day after lunch which made me very happy.


The atmosphere of the restaurant felt clean and simple. There were rows of olive oil between the dining area and their kitchen, which I thought was pretty cool. Being that the theme for Fig & Olive is the play on the olive oil that they used in their dishes. That is why my layout is simple and slightly empty. The green background gives it an earthy feel. I would have made branches for the birds to perch on, but I liked the idea of them sitting on my photos instead.

Materials:
Paper- Dream Street Papers LLC
Stickers- White Blossoms
Alphas- White Blossoms

1 comment:

  1. loving the simple layout here. i'm always a huge fan of negative space!

    ReplyDelete