Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fears or Gun-Shy

" The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continuelly fearing you will make one." - Albert Hubbard

Every Monday night and Wednesday night, I walk back to my apartment by myself. Being in Newark is sometimes scary; I do look behind myself all the time to see if anyone is following me. There will be times where I would call my roommate Diana to stay on the phone with me until I reach our apartment.


So many changes are taking place right now that I am having the same feeling of losing control again. I cannot say I have totally found myself or discovered who I am. But I know how difficult it was for me travel this far. I have taken a even bigger leap of faith these last two weeks. After all that I have been through, I am more scared than ever.

This Broadway show was my graduation gift from my Sweet God-Sister, Sharon Fan.  I saw the massive poster on Broadway one day, with Sean Hayes and Kristen Chenoweth as the stars. I knew I had to go see it. Unfortunately, the storyline dealt with infidelity, which made me sad. Of course Sean and Kristen were amazing; Sean's character was just as funny as his character Jack in Will & Grace. As for my layout, I was just thrilled I took out my Slice and cut out the Title.

Materials:
Embellishments- Making Memories jigsaw 
Paper- DoodleBug Design, My Mind's Eye, Me & My Big Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment