Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Start of Summer

"Every moment is an experience." - Jake Roberts

After having the first of my many 9 hour class days, all I want is summer to start over again. This summer's adventure kicked off with an amazing meal at Eleven Madison Park. As our graduation present, My Godfather treated Grams and I to a wonderful meal. From the outside you cannot tell it is a gorgeous restaurant on the inside. Service was attentive and accomadating to most of our whims. Food was being served to us constantly.


In this layout, I wanted rows with different lengths across the page. Unintentionally, the rows of pictures are all came out to be the same length. Originally, the 12x12 was a different patterned paper, but the letters on the squares blended into the background. So I decided to pick a bolder color to bring out the pictures and letters. The space looked empty to the right. I added glitter swirls; but I will admit that it did not look as good. The squares on the swirls were made with a square stamp with the glitter. Then over the square I stamped a copper colored flower on top. Learned my lesson: do not do things freehand.

Materials:
Paper- DCWV luxury stack
Glitter- Reminisce Glitter Factory
Letter- Suze Weinberg Glitz Sticker Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment