Friday, September 3, 2010

My Indecisiveness

"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Orientation was two weeks ago; they started to introduce the different concentrations for the MBA program. I had walked in knowing I wanted to do Marketing and Management. This is very similar to how I approached my undergraduate degree, where I walked into engineering setting my eyes on Civil Engineering. I never gave the chance to any other discipline. This time around, I have decided to try a bit of everything. I love most of the concentrations offered here at Rutgers, I even told my suite mate that I might want to do four concentrations. Sounds crazy, but I just cannot decide which two I really want to do. But I know I want to learn as much as I can, regardless of my selected concentrations.

Like the title of this layout, my friend and I spent a good twenty to thirty minutes picking the type, style and color of the sweatshirt we were buying for our friend for his birthday. As you can tell, we did decided on the dark blue. More importantly, was that he liked it. I made this layout to do something that was not an event. I usually scrap special days. I am going to try to do a little more of adjective-type layouts. Sindhu and I had purposely posed for the pictures to look like we were thinking. Usually I just scrap pictures I take at random. However, I thought it would be fun to scrap the effort we put into choosing the present. 

Materials: 
Ribbon- MarKcella
Flowers - Prima
Letters - Studio 112

No comments:

Post a Comment