Monday, August 30, 2010

Two is Better Than One

"That maybe it's true/ That I can't live without you/ And maybe two is better than one/ But there's so much time/ To figure out the rest of my life/ And you've already got me coming undone/ And I'm thinking two is better than one" - Boys Like Girls ( Ft. Taylor Swift)


I fell in love with this song, though some say they are a bit "whinny" sounding. It made me feel better when I was feeling lonely. 




This is a continuation of my previous post. Our second seminar, was at the National Museum of the American Indian. The more trips we had, the merrier. This time we knew each others' names; definitely an improvement from the last seminar. This seminar was about the population growth of New York City. Some what interesting; I think I learned that the Chinese and Italians are taking over New York City. 


If you compare this layout with the previous entry they are somewhat similar. I do like having a theme for layouts that have similar in events. I made my graduation scrapbook and every page was nearly identical. Only the pictures on each page were different. The mini pictures were taken in the park near the museum. In the distance, we could also see the Statue of Liberty. The cover of one of the brochures I collected from this museum and the Mat Stacks by Making Memories were used create layers in this layout. 


Materials:
Ribbon- Making Memories 5th Ave Trim
Dimensional Stickers - Making Memories Garden Party
Patterned Paper- Making Memories Mat Stack Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment