Saturday, August 28, 2010

Learning Everywhere I Go


Random stuff I learned on my five day cruise with my parents to Canada:
  • Going to get at least a balcony room next time
  • Texas Hold'em and Black Jack is way too complicated for me to comprehend
  • Majong is fun when you have your Dad and Uncle help you
  • English people like to eat their pizza with forks and knives
  • My baby brother is braver than I am especially on the dance floor
  • Confidence is really attractive 
  • Standards of living for everyone is different
  • I am a sucker for people with accents
  • Vacation is for relaxing, not planning or organizing
  • I can get sunburns... I can also tan quickly 
  • Eat, Pray, Love is a really good book
  • I don't hate reading as much as I think I do
  • Don't need to be drunk to feel drunk
  • Life doesn't stop when you go on vacation
  • You won't die without the internet as long as you have company
  • I can eat three starters, two main courses and two desserts five nights in a row 
I know I have gained more wisdom in this last five days than I am letting on, but I will slowly share what I have learned as I continue this blog. New layouts start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment