Friday, June 4, 2010

T Minus 3 Days

Haven't been able to get my self to sleep longer. My internal clock wakes me up around 8 every morning, regardless of the time I go to bed. This may be good practice for when my internship starts and I will have to get up earlier than 8 am. But in 3 days, I will be able to walk around the city as much as I like, as late as I like. Maybe I will be able to go see more Broadway shows. I will soon have another layout on the latest show that I watched "Promises Promises". As for Phantom of the Opera, the music was amazing as always.I didn't really know the plot line, so I kind of went in blind. This layout was the one I made for Ariel's Birthday back in March. I don't have much to comment about my layout, I just laid it out until I liked it. 

Materials:
Paper- Me & My Big Ideas
Flowers- Prima
Buttons- Making Memories 
Ribbon- Bobbin Ribbon & Celebrate it
Mat stacks- Making Memories
Journaling- Narratives by Karen Russell

1 comment: