Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June


Memorial Day has passed so I think it means Summer has begun. The weather has been mostly pleasant other than the mild humidity and rain we had yesterday. All the bulky and heavy sweaters can be put away for next Winter, and all the pretty clothes can come out of the closet. I thought I would start June off with a bright layout. As an add-on to my last post about the city visit, the two afternoons were spent with Grams at two nice mini-cafes. The food was "Yummy" and the decors of each place were cute.

It cannot be seen very well from this view, but I made bows to divided the pictures. I was too lazy to cut them and I kind of like having them attached. The journaling was done on the back of the restaurant's postcard. The front looks exactly the same as the business card in the top right hand corner.

Materials:
Paper- Doodle Bug Inc.
Stickers- making memories Boho Chic
Flowers - Target
Ribbon- Target & American Crafts
Gems- Studio 18

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, the name of that other cafe is Peace & Love, not Love & Peace :P

    ReplyDelete