Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vacation Stress

You would think after graduating and being that it's summer, we should have nothing to stress about. It is all a myth. Everyone has been kind and supportive by saying that everything will work itself out. Even with two full days  of retail therapy and a gigantic hole in my wallet, it has not sooth the stress from the pass few weeks. I know I will miss all this free time that I have now when I start working in a week. But I am definitely super excited to get out and maybe learn a little more about myself and what I want in life.

During my last semester, I went to visit Grams in New York and stayed out with her for a few days. I spent most of the day by myself while she was at work. Walking around and down streets without a plan was some what adventurous. I took snap shots of things that caught my eye. I decided to resize them and put a bunch on a 4x6 canvas. I love photoshop! Still learning how to use the darn thing, but it feels so good when I understand what I am doing with the program. I love how they are little tiles and it lets me put so many pictures on a simple photo print.

Materials:
Paper- Me & My Big Ideas
Clears- Making Memories- Clear creations- travel
Ribbon - Target
Stickers - K & Company- k-ology, alphabets

1 comment:

  1. cool, you know i am always a fan of square prints :)

    ReplyDelete