Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Sister's Day

Happy Birthday Sharon!
I know it must be tiring for my readers to see so many birthday posts. But I have too many special people that have been there for me for years. Last year, My Godsister and I went to Paris together; the picture is of us at the Louvre and the many glass pyramids. It  was such a great experience and I am so glad that I went. This page is some what bare only because it is one of the many pages I created for our Paris Trip. I have made four complete scrapbooks of the trip. 

The theme of the page was Friends, because that is what Sharon and I were friends first. Then she was just a great friends that I knew I wanted her to part of my life for the long term. I loved how the ribbon colors worked well together. I think it was one of my very first pages where I had flowers and ribbon together. At the time, I hadn't developed an addiction to flowers yet. Those little white ones are from a kit I had bought way in the beginning of my scrapbooking days. 

I actually do not have a list of the materials I used but I think I remember so I will list what I can.

Materials:
Paper: My Minds Eye- Everyday Tango
Pattern Sheets - DCWV 6x6 stack
Ribbon - Target Dollar Baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment