Saturday, May 22, 2010

Old Friends, New Memories

It is going to be one super fun summer; or so I hope. I am going to be in New York City more often. To catch up with old friends in New York City is now going to be easier. I always found it difficult and expensive to go to New York. So when I went two summers ago, I decided to stay out for a weekend. It was nice to see people that I haven't seen in years. At the time, I really needed to just get away from everyone and everything. It was quite a memorable couple of days. I hope this summer I will be able to meet up with more friends that  I haven't seen in years. 

These pictures were taken at Coney Island in the Ferris Wheel. If I remember correctly, it was before it closed down. I hate roller coasters and they kind of guilted me into going on the Cyclone. I remember that I was crying after the ride was over; actually I will admit I started before the ride even moved. But I hadn't seen Herman, Jeanne, Cynthia, and Edward since I 'graduated' Chinese school; so I didn't want to ruin the fun. 

Materials:
Background - Doodlebug Design Inc.
Paper- Making Memories, My Minds Eye
Buttons- Sticko
Stickers- Sticko
flock die cut- Making Memories
clears- Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment