Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Fun Day in the City

I am going to the circus! Yay! Never been; so it is going to be " a fun day in the city". Though I have been doing lots of city visiting this last semester. The layout above is of one of those days. Sindhu and I went to the NYC for different reasons, but we were there the same day so we decided to go together and to hang out in the morning since our events didn't start until the afternoon.

She had never been to Rockefeller Center before, so we decided to make a stop there. Then we also had to go to Columbia University. Our plan was to buy a sweatshirt for our good friend for his birthday.  But we were also meeting up with him later that day, so we had to be sneaky about it and not tell him we were going to his school. That's why I didn't post this layout until now to not ruin the surprise. I made this layout for Sindhu for her birthday. I really like the white border on photos, so I actually made them myself for these pictures. It ended up looking like windows.

Materials: 
Paper- My Minds Eye- Everyday Tango, Me & My Big Ideas
Letters- Stickopotamus
Flowers- Prima- Calypso Tin
Ribbon- Bobbin Ribbon
Metal Word- Making Memories

1 comment: