Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pharmacy Rocks My World on the side

Since sophomore year, I have been living with pharmacy students. Not only am I talking about my roommate,  my suite mates have been mostly pharmacy students too. Since the campus I live on tend to be Pharmacy and Engineering focused, it would make sense that I would meet some students in the other professional school. Christine and Kajal were Roxi and my suite mates during my junior year of college. The four of us have been working super hard to get together and to hang out. We finally got around to it last Thursday night by going out to celebrate Roxi getting her internship for the summer and the fact the four of us were out having fun together. 

Christine and Kajal are super cool people too. I am sad that they will be leaving to go on rotations next year. The picture above was our first picture together, the picture was taken at Roxi's 21st birthday. But I think the one we took last week was even better. Usually I do not post pictures, but I think it is too good to pass up. I copied Roxi and also made it my profile picture on Facebook. 

Back to the layout, I had  bought big shape cut outs from Micheals and wanted to make a big statement with them. I scrap-lifted the the big shape idea from somewhere. I wanted to off center the shape and I also wanted to leave some open space on the layout. Usually I like to fill the page, but I have been studying other designs and like how some scrappers have empty space on their pages and it still feels complete. The title works well too, "Beauty" is a great word to describe Kajal and Christine. I love using staples for attaching the ribbon. It is really difficult to attach mesh ribbon without having the adhesive show through.

Materials: 
Paper- Colorbok
Ribbon - Celebrate It
Adhesive chipboard - K & Company
Pattern Shape - Micheals

No comments:

Post a Comment