Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Had to get up super early this morning, because it is Rutgers Day, also known as Engineering Open House. Been slightly busy all week with senior design and last week I took a small vacation, so posts have slowed down. But I have been still making layouts continuously.

It is going to be one crazy day, I will be selling burgers. Who thought that my Dad sent me to school to sell burgers. Hopefully this year I will take more pictures, I got the pictures above from someone else. So this layout is of last year's open house. We were all exhausted and tired after the long day. But we still went out to Applebee's later that night for half priced appetizers. It was my first time participating in the event/steering committee, but it was super fun. That is why I decided to do it again this year. The picture is a bunch of us on the roof top of our school of engineering building. Never thought I would ever get to go the roof top.

Whenever I scrapbook something about Rutgers, I cannot help but use the school colors. I was going to put the letters on the black and white pattern squares, but I thought it wouldn't show through. The letters look better on the black background.

Materials:
Paper - MM Mat Stacks, DCWV patterned paper
Embellishments - Soft Spoken
Stickers - Stickopotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment