Sunday, February 14, 2010

Take the Leap

Happy Valentine's Day
So I finally got myself a scanner this weekend! When I was searching, I was silly enough to look for one that would be able to scan 12x12 page. Thank goodness there are smarter people out there! Who knew Photoshop could do so much.

I got a whole bunch of new scrapbooking materials fr Christmas/Hannukah. My Godfather had bought my  la carte at Cropchocolate.com. I would recommend this site too all scrapbook lovers. ( Please say “Mandy Szeto” recommended you if you sign up and purchase items). Great deals are on this site all the time.

I have never taken a jumping picture before. The picture is of Joyce, Pearl and me when we went to Maine for one of those really boring family vacations. We tried super hard to make it fun for ourselves. The picture symbolized taking a leap of faith. I used the clears by Making Memories to express the words Experience Life. Sometimes I feel like I haven’t done that enough. So hopefully this last semester will be filling up with good memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment