Monday, February 15, 2010

MM Ribbon Challenge- Feb 15

So for this week, Making Memories design challenge was to create a layout using ribbon as a way to secure or attach something to your page.


I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do. I really wanted to use the MM clear flowers and the MM clear over the picture; but I couldn’t figure how to attach it without ruining it with glue.  So I decided to thread it with ribbon, similar to how I did it on my Special Day Layout.  I punched two holes, and then asked myself then what? My inspiration came from a swing. I took two balsa sticks and made it like the branch on a tree. Then I hung the photo from ribbon. The ribbon was awesome because I didn't have to ruin the picture or clear with the glue. Of course I love my flowers, so I surrounded it with foam flowers like they were garlands. Aren't my niece and little cousin adorable? Comes with the family genes. 

1 comment:

  1. wow, you were so quick with the challenge! love that you were inspired to get creating right away. and love what you did with the ribbon, to hang the photo. such a great idea to attatch the clear frame over the photo. thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete