Sunday, July 5, 2009

Not a Chocolate Fan


You'd be surprise to know that I do not like chocolate. YES! GASP! Someone who doesn't like chocolate. It happens. But I do love my hot chocolate (and white chocolate, which is not really chocolate). When Mark and I went to Philadelphia, we went to a chocolate cafe called Naked Chocolate Cafe. I am not too picky when it comes to the quality of my hot chocolate, but I remember that the hot chocolate here was super thick. I could barely drink it. However, their chocolates are an exquisite site. Don't think I will be going there anytime soon again, but there are surely many more chocolate shops I would love to see and visit. I think New York City has more than enough for me to visit in my lifetime. I have been to more chocolate shops in two years than the twenty-one years prior 2008 : Max Brenner, Jacque Torres & many more that I cannot even remember the name of.

What I love to do is collect items from all these places and put them in my scrapbook. The bag and menu from Naked Chocolate Cafe are on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment